Anatomic Pathology Information Software
Full-featured award winning LIS
WindoPath AP is a highly advanced, full–featured anatomic pathology information system with a modular, customizable design allowing it to quickly and easily adapt to the specific needs of laboratories of all sizes and testing capabilities. WindoPath is used in hospitals, private pathology groups, physician office labs, and specialty labs like cytology, dermatopathology, urology, gastroenterology, endoscopy, molecular pathology, toxicology, and genetic testing, among others.
WindoPath AP is available as a robust, standalone anatomic pathology system, or as part of a completely integrated laboratory suite along with Psyche Systems' Clinical LIS and SBB blood bank system. WindoPath's revolutionary Clinical Information Module provides the pathologist with a complete picture of the patient's condition. It allows him/her to view all of the clinical and anatomic pathology results associated with a particular case, whether that lab is using Psyche's Clinical LIS, another LIS, or interfacing clinical instruments directly to WindoPath. WindoPath's other advanced feature modules include e.reports and e.orders for Web-based clinician outreach, and VoxPap interactive voice for Pap cases.
- Synoptic Reporting - Improves patient care by better informing the requesting physician of the nature of the tumor the patient.
- Specimen Tracking - Allows the lab to easily find specimen containers for retesting and increases the level of detail for data mining and analysis.
- Bar-Coded Labeling - Reduce lab errors with traceable barcoded labeling of specimens.
- Combined Clinical and Anatomic Pathology Reports - Provide a complete picture to the physician with a combined AP/CP general pathology report.
- Whole Slide Scanning Integration - Gain immediate, secure access to patient eSlides and related data.
- Thumbnail Image Preview Window - Allows for a preview of all images on the report in order to select which images go onto the report and where each appears.
- Intelligent Report Formatting - Create customized reports depending on the need of the individual physician, group, or even individual pathologist working in the lab. Modify on the fly for specific requests. No limitation on the number of reports that can be created.