Psyche Systems exhibited at AMP this year in a new 20×20 booth. The show was extremely successful with John Basile, COO doing over a dozen nucleoLIS E.finity software demos. Psyche had over 40+ visitors to the booth inquiring about increasing their ability and efficiencies to do molecular diagnostic testing and reviewing The Life of a Case Infographic with our sales team. The marketing staff had some great conversations with industry media editor experts. The overall show was given high ratings all around on attendance, exhibitors, sessions and the poster event. Psyche ran a raffle for a SmartWatch Series 4 to introduce nucleoLIS E.finity to attendees. The lucky winner was Jennifer Thebo from Central PA Alliance Laboratory Because of its acceptance at the show, Psyche Systems has decided to extend their demo incentive until December 21st, 2018. Details are below.
Psychē Systems’ nucleoLIS Ē.finity :
- Allows you to build and fully configure your specific test menus and workflows
- Supports rules-based logic for reflex testing and
- Features highly customizable report formatting and distribution.
The best way to experience the versatility of this product is through a live demo. You will learn more about nucleoLIS Ē.finity:
- Comprehensive intuitive design
- Ability to streamline work flows
- Add-on module capabilities for efficiency
Fill out the fields below to learn how nucleoLIS Ē.finity can help streamline your laboratory workflows.
Sign Up For A Demo Today *
* Get hardware or a hardware upgrade included if you sign up for a demo of nucleoLIS E.finity MIMS before December 21, 2018 and submit a purchase order within 60 days of the demo
Winner of the SmartWatch Series 4 Raffle – Jennifer Thebo, Director Technical Operations and Scientific Affairs, Central PA Alliance Laboratory and John Basile, COO Psyche Systems