- Highly configurable data tables allow you to define and capture all required result elements which make up a comprehensive report for each test in your menu, including images and calculated date
- Batch/Run Management function to create and manage batches or “runs” for any analysis, including well plate assignment, mapping, and communication with automation platforms.
- Define specific code-enabled workflows and any sample or batch to quickly and efficiently track location and phase of processing.
- Scan, attach and link supplemental documents such as external historical patient medical records, lab reports, images, signed consent forms, etc. for each patient and that patient’s linked family members
- Integration with instrumentation that includes result / release capabilities.
- The ability to handle all molecular disciplines and workflows (i.e.: PCR, FISH, Karyotyping, Immunology and DNA Sequencing)
- Automated rules-based logic can be applied for reflexive and confirmatory testing
- Specimen storage manager keeps track of where and when specimens are stored for easy retrieval or access
- Linking of complete patient history, including familial relationships enhances diagnostic and predictive outcomes.
- Supports multiple signatures on a case based on testing performed, technologist, pathologist, or geneticists.
- Integration of Pharmacogenomics (PGx) reporting tools to support personalized medicine initiatives.