Anatomic Pathology LIS
WindoPath, an anatomic pathology laboratory information software (LIS), features extremely flexible and intelligent report creation and formatting. Your laboratory can generate an unlimited number of report formats and types for each physician and physician group it serves, as well as each pathologist working in the lab.
With WindoPath, report formatting is easy and automatic; it is controlled by the preferences set at either the lab level or by individual system users and can be quickly modified in real time to accommodate specific requests.
- Reflex Testing at Accessioning: Order panels up front for faster turnaround times
- Streamlined Accessioning: Enter orders easily based on medical record or accession number
- Record Locking: Reduce errors by locking users out of a case while pathologist is documenting
- ē.Reports: Create complex reports by dragging and dropping desired filters
- Organ Mapping: Incorporate pre-mapped sources on anatomic diagrams for enhanced reporting illustration
- User-Defined Filters: Quickly access current cases and the status of each case
- Detailed Audits: Easily access in-depth records of user activity
- Bar Code Capability: Compatible with most instruments used in the laboratory
- Client Services Module: Monitor and track your lab’s Quality Assurance
- Updated Synoptic Reporting Module: Compliant with the latest CAP eCC templates
- OneVersion™: Ensure seamless product updates as new features are released
- Customizable software tailored to your lab’s needs
- Prompt and experienced customer support
- Accelerated implementation and deployment options at competitive pricing
- Limitless reporting possibilities available to accommodate your clients’ preferences
- Seamless integration with all aspects of your lab to enhance efficiency
- Hosted software delivery model available
- CAP, Joint Commission, and HIPAA compliant
Scans paper documents and automatically attaches the digitally scanned document to the specified case.
Designed to enable users to create customized management reports.
A highly configurable and flexible case report designing tool that is fully integrated with WindoPath Ē.ssential. Each field placed on the report offers extreme granularity with regards to defining formatting and positional attributes. ē.Reports offer endless capabilities for creating your WindoPath case reports.
WindoPath Ē.ssential is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB certification authority, ICSAlabs, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
WindoPath Ē.ssential’s ambulatory certification number is 140339R00 and its inpatient certification number is 140340R00. ONC HIT certification conferred by ICSA Labs does not represent an endorsement of the certified EHR technology by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
WindoPath Ē.ssential meets the following certification criteria for the ambulatory and inpatient setting:
“The WindoPath® software has great ease of use and the ability to customize the system to our organization’s needs. Psychē Systems has been excellent to work with on projects, from special customization and regular system updates.”
System Manager, Anatomic Pathology and Cytology