nucleoLIS Ē.finity molecular lab testing software is tailored to the unique workflows of laboratory-defined tests. Now you can streamline the diagnostically diverse complexities of molecular and genetic testing.
nucleoLIS Ē.finity, a molecular information management system (MIMS), is a fully automated solution designed to support and manage the unique workflows and complex reporting requirements of the molecular and genetic lab, including DNA sequencing, PCR, FISH, karyotyping, immunology, pharmacogenomics, toxicology, and other laboratory-defined tests.
nucleoLIS Ē.finity molecular lab testing software allows for the construction and full configuration of specific test menus and workflows, supports rules-based logic for reflex testing, and features highly customizable report formatting and distribution.
- Highly configurable data tables allow you to define and capture all required result elements which make up a comprehensive report for each test in your menu, including images and calculated data
- Batch/Run Management function to create and manage batches or “runs” for any analysis, including well plate assignment, mapping, and communication with automation platforms
- Define specific code-enabled workflows and any sample or batch to quickly and efficiently track location and phase of processing
- Scan, attach, and link supplemental documents such as external historical patient medical records, lab reports, images, and signed consent forms for each patient and that patient’s linked family members
- Integration with instrumentation that includes result and release capabilities
- OneVersion™ ensures seamless product updates as new features are released
- Handles all molecular disciplines and workflows (PCR, FISH, karyotyping, immunology, and DNA sequencing)
- Automated rules-based logic can be applied for reflexive and confirmatory testing
- Specimen storage manager keeps track of where and when specimens are stored for easy retrieval and access
- Linking of complete patient history, including familial relationships, enhances diagnostic and predictive outcomes
- Supports multiple signatures on a case based on testing performed, technologist, pathologist, or geneticist
- Integration of pharmacogenomics (PGx) reporting tools to support personalized medicine initiatives
Scans paper documents and automatically attaches the digitally scanned document to the specified case.
Designed to enable users to create customized management reports.
“This software is user friendly. It was designed by people who understand the flow of work in a laboratory, therefore the system is intuitive. The range of customization allows for easy adjustments for your specific needs. When looking for a system I needed something for molecular use. This software allowed us to be able to use it for our molecular needs without having to build it from scratch.”
Medical Technologist: LIS Specialist