WindoPath Ē.ssential Attributes
- Synoptic Reporting – Improves patient care by better informing the requesting physician of the nature of the tumor the patient.
- Specimen Tracking – Allows the lab to easily find specimen containers for retesting and increases the level of detail for data mining and analysis.
- Bar-Coded Labeling – Reduce lab errors with traceable barcoded labeling of specimens.
- Combined Clinical and Anatomic Pathology Reports – Provide a complete picture to the physician with a combined AP/CP general pathology report.
- Whole Slide Scanning Integration – Gain immediate, secure access to patient eSlides and related data.
- Thumbnail Image Preview Window – Allows for a preview of all images on the report in order to select which images go onto the report and where each appears.
- Intelligent Report Formatting – Create customized reports depending on the need of the individual physician, group, or even individual pathologist working in the lab. Modify on the fly for specific requests. No limitation on the number of reports that can be created.
- Industry-leading quality control
- Easy, automatic image capture and automatic image annotation
- Simple workload filtering and viewing
- ICD10 supported
- CAP eCC Electronic Synoptic Reporting
- Default worklists by workflow type
- 2D/3D bar code compatibility for hands-free specimen and procedure tracking
- Interfaces to instruments, devices, labelers, stainers, and other information systems
- Full audit trail and regulatory compliance
- Automatic charge capture
- Multiple standard and preference-driven report formatting options
- Interactive voice for Pap cases
- Hosted software delivery model is available
- Client Services Module for logging and tracking internal and external QA for your customers
- Case Document and Image attachment automatically by the batch
- Physician/client specific report distribution
- Physician/client specific ordering panels